Helpful Links

PACE Resource Links

Appointing a Representative

You can ask a relative, friend, advocate or doctor or anyone else to represent you. You and your representative must sign a legal letter that allows them to act for you. Your representative can file a complaint (grievance), make appointments, or make an appeal for you.

An Appointment of Representative form must be completed and submitted to appoint a representative. CMS_1696 Appointment of Representative Form (PDF).

x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security