Where Is Your Southwest Michigan P.A.C.E

Participants must receive services from the Senior Care Partners P.A.C.E location that resides in the county where they live.

  • Calhoun County and Southern Barry County Residents
  • Kalamazoo County, Eastern Van Buren and Southern Allegan County Resident
  • Portage Resident
  • Albion Resident
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security